Reebok RL 525 Elliptical Trainer Review
The Reebok RL 525 is a mid-range offering, but should really be considered a lower-end model when compared to the elliptical trainer
market in general. Like other elliptical trainers from ICON Health & Fitness, the Reebok RL 525 elliptical trainer comes with a lot of
features for the price.
- iFIT.comŽ iFit
- SMR™ "Silent Magnetic Resistance" - this is a motorized braking system. It uses additional moving parts, which are subject to wear.
- Reflex Step™ Technology - This is ICON's name for articulating pedals. The angle of the pedals changes over the elliptical path. This extra motion may feel awkward to some people.
- EKG™ Grip Pulse Sensors - built-in pulse sensors in the handles.
- CoolAire™ Fan - built-in cooling fan.
- 8 Built-in Programs - pre-programmed workouts that vary the resistance for different types of courses and training objectives. 6 Smart Programs, 2 pulse-driven (heart rate-controlled).
- Console - LED readouts that display speed, distance, time, calories and other stats.
- DMX™ Impact Absorption System & SoftStep™ cushioned pedals.
- Reverse Direction
- Bottle Holder included
- Length - 57.5"
- Width - 15"
- Height - 23.25"
- Weight - 177 lbs
MSRP - $999.99 Average Selling Price - $599.99
We can not solidly recommend the Reebok RL 525 since its frame is on the flimsy side and its components are not the best quality.
We recommend that you take a look at the Reebok RL 645
since it has a sturdier frame. If you're interested in a Reebok elliptical, then please read our page on Cheap
Ellipticals From Sears.com Need your
elliptical trainer fast? Shipping no longer an option or too expensive? Sears can help with their buy online pick up in store option.