Tunturi C3 Elliptical Trainer Review:
The Tunturi C3 Elliptical Trainer is built on the same frame as the Tunturi C6, which makes it a solid and stable machine. However, it lacks the
more advanced features of its higher-end counterpart such as an eddy current brake resistance system.
- Resistance - Manually adjustable permanent magnet, not as quiet or durable as an eddy current brake
- Dual Action - upper body handles provide a complete body workout
- Heart Rate Control - none, constant resistance only, HR monitor sensor grips in the stationary handle.
- Console - monochrome LCD, displays time, number of steps, energy consumption, step rate, pulse
- Programs - none, but option to preset training goals and HR limit
- Stride length - adjustable from 15.5" to 18.5"
- Power Requirements - batteries for the console (included)
- Weight Capacity - 245 lbs
- Warranty - 2 year parts, 1 year labor
MSRP - $899.00 Average Selling Price - $799.00
- Length - 57.5"
- Width - 25.5"
- Height - 62"
- Weight - 135 lbs
- Flywheel weight - 13 lbs.
It's a Tunturi elliptical trainer and that means that it's a well built piece of fitness equipment - ergonomic, compact design on a solid frame. We feel that if you have the extra
$500 to spend, then why not go all the way and choose the Tunturi C6 elliptical trainer. It's well worth it to get an elliptical trainer with an eddy current brake,
HR control, scalable training profiles and a feature-rich display. If you can live without these features and saving $500 is important then
you can do well with considering the C3. The warranty could be better so we recommend purchasing an extended warranty if offered.