Tunturi C4 Elliptical Trainer Review:
The Tunturi C4 Elliptical Trainer sits between the Tunturi C3 and
C6 models. It uses a servo-controlled permanent magnetic brake resistance
system. Though this allows for automatic resistance adjustment, the additional moving parts make it susceptible to wear.
- Electrically-controlled Magnetic Brake - moving parts
that can require maintenance over time.
- Dual Action - upper body handles provide a complete body workout
- Heart Rate Control - includes a heart rate monitor chest strap for both monitoring and resistance control (Polar compatible)
- Three numerical LCDs - displays training profiles, time, number of steps, energy consumption, step rate, heart rate, and effort
- Exercise modes - 8 scalable pre-set profiles.
- Stride length - adjustable from 15.5" to 18.5"
- Power Requirements - plugs into wall outlet 111/230 V
- Weight Capacity - 245 lbs
- Warranty - 2 year parts, 1 year labor
MSRP - $1499.99 Average Selling Price - $1199.99
- Length - 57.5"
- Width - 25"
- Height - 62"
- Weight - 135 lbs
We feel that for just another $200 why not go with the Tunturi C6 elliptical trainer. It's well worth it to get the eddy current brake on the C6. Still, the C4 is a quality elliptical trainer that's built to last. As with the other Tunturi ellipticals we suggest going for an extended warranty to cover yourself beyond the 1 year warranty on labor.
Compare Prices For The Tunturi C4 Elliptical Trainer:
- Complete line of Tunturi Ellipticals and many others. Will beat any price - 110% price protection!